Looking For Some Lavender Plants

Welcome Forums Buy swap sell Looking For Some Lavender Plants

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Troy Lowe
      Participant

Hi, i’m based in Kilkivan and just got back into bees and would like some lavender plants to plant around. Looking to trade for some if possible, I’m after many plants something in the order of 15 or more if i can get and multiple varieties so happy to deal with multiple people, my seedlings all failed and trying to avoid planting seed again. Happy to trade for them, I have arrowroot cuttings, Cassava cuttings, some small date palms, alovera plants, some struggling strawberry runners, mother of herb cuttings, banana suckers, lemon grass, also have some excess herb seedlings and as I have a young food forest/orchard can offer wood cuttings. Or I can pay if need be.
      Thanks

Cathy
      Participant

Hi Troy

I have bees and struggling lavender. Some of our lavender survived, some died and some a limping along. I find the bees love nasturtiums, perhaps you can get some seed of those and through them around. They make a good ground cover as well. I have also seen they like thai basil so I have recently put some cuttings in of those. Sweet potato is another flower they like, and it doesn’t seem to need too much work to get it going.

Regards

Cathy

Kim
      Participant

Hi, are you still after lavender?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar